Indigo Fire Pack
Welcome to Indigo Fire Pack's Website! We are a pack who lives around a lively burnt forest. Ever since that forest was burnt, the forest has been as healthy as ever.

PS: always remember to read the headline announcement!
Indigo Fire Pack
Welcome to Indigo Fire Pack's Website! We are a pack who lives around a lively burnt forest. Ever since that forest was burnt, the forest has been as healthy as ever.

PS: always remember to read the headline announcement!
Indigo Fire Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to IFP's forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Northern-ship Training (about roleplay)
~Rocky's Wolf Fursona~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:23 pm by Aaron

» Type the word with your thumb. NO BACKSPACING!
~Rocky's Wolf Fursona~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:19 pm by Aaron

» Rate the signature above you
~Rocky's Wolf Fursona~ I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 7:38 pm by Nabak

» Suggestions & Ideas
~Rocky's Wolf Fursona~ I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 10:49 am by Faye

» Aaron's Art
~Rocky's Wolf Fursona~ I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 10:47 am by Faye

» Aaron's Poem
~Rocky's Wolf Fursona~ I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 8:57 am by Aaron

» The Random Game
~Rocky's Wolf Fursona~ I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 7:20 pm by Nabak

» The Off Topic Topic (OTT)
~Rocky's Wolf Fursona~ I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 7:09 pm by Nabak

» Need a Newbie Teacher?
~Rocky's Wolf Fursona~ I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:52 pm by Nabak

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Most active topics
The Clear River of Memories
Smack it, Burn it, Throw it, Leave it, Eat it
Typin With Yer Eyes Shut
Count to 35 before Alpha Posts
The What if Game
Type the word with your thumb. NO BACKSPACING!
Rate the Avatar Above You
Give the Person Above you a Nickname!
The Random Game
The Off Topic Topic (OTT)
Most active topic starters
Aaron
~Rocky's Wolf Fursona~ I_vote_lcap~Rocky's Wolf Fursona~ I_voting_bar~Rocky's Wolf Fursona~ I_vote_rcap 
Nabak
~Rocky's Wolf Fursona~ I_vote_lcap~Rocky's Wolf Fursona~ I_voting_bar~Rocky's Wolf Fursona~ I_vote_rcap 
Faye
thundercats9/11
Lynsey
Rockylolers
Faith
Annabel
northern-ship
SpecialK
Top posting users this week
No user

~Rocky's Wolf Fursona~

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rockylolers
Pup
Pup
Rockylolers

Mini Bio
Mini Bio: 60

~Rocky's Wolf Fursona~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Rocky's Wolf Fursona~   ~Rocky's Wolf Fursona~ I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 11:37 am

~Rocky's Wolf Fursona~ Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTx-Q9Aei1aGaBnMtwr8Z-mjoJA56cL9Iby8L-wcM3XDxwwXT3F&t=1
Name: Rocky
Nicknames: Rocky, Rock, Rockster, etc...
Species: Wolf/Dog Hybrid
Parents: Unknown
Spawn: None
Love/Crush: No one at the moment.
Personality: At first, Rocky can come off as very dark and mysterious.
He is also quiet and calm in most of his actions.
After you get to know him however, you realize that he's an all around good natured person.
Once you get to know the guy, he's quite open and outgoing.He fights for what he believes in and holds his friends highly.
He wouldn't think twice about defending those he cares about - even to the death. He is loyal to his friends, but does what he thinks is right.
He can be knowledgeable and thinks about what he sees. He is quite observant.
He's semi-open minded to new things, though he is more comfortable doing things he knows.
Rocky is awfully scarred by his past, along with the ways the city people had thought of him, and dislikes to speak of it. He usually turns very shy or dark, or even emotional when the subject comes up.
History Summary: Rocky was born in the city, innocent and little. Soon, he was abandoned by his family. The creature was left to fend for himself. Rocky soon realizes the law of nature, White Fang's almighty rule "eat or be eaten." A while later, he got captured by dog fighters. They tortured him and the sort, making the wolf's heart shatter into pieces. He then turned into a cold-hearted beast with only one goal: kill. One day, after a deathly battle, he escaped and turned to the forest. He was finally free from his old, savage heart. He was a new wolf, but the others would refuse to understand. And from then on, Rocky strolled the forests, the streets, alone and feared. He presses on with his life, one paw step after the other.
Physical Description: Rocky is a rather large, muscular wolf with eye-popping pure white fur. His eyes are a shocking green. On his right flank is a large bullet wound scar. On his left eye is a scar that stretches from the base of his ear all the way to his nose. Rocky's left ear is also half torn, due to a fight with a ravaging rottweiler.
Because of Rocky's intimidating appearance, most would think twice before picking a fight with him.

Last edited by Rockylolers on Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cuz I ate pie. LOL No, fool, cuz I had to edit it, add more stuff, and the sort. XD)
Back to top Go down
http://theforgottenisle.proboards.com/
Aaron
Admin
Aaron

Mini Bio

PostSubject: Re: ~Rocky's Wolf Fursona~   ~Rocky's Wolf Fursona~ I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 8:03 pm

D: I'm not your freind?

lol Btw, awesome bio

The pic was a nice touch
Back to top Go down
https://indigofire.rpg-board.net
Nabak
Hunter-in-progress
Hunter-in-progress
Nabak

Mini Bio

PostSubject: Re: ~Rocky's Wolf Fursona~   ~Rocky's Wolf Fursona~ I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 7:21 pm

I agree with Aaron. The picture makes your biography all the more appealing ^^ I'll see you in RP! =D
Back to top Go down
Faye
Fullgrown Wolf
Fullgrown Wolf
Faye

Mini Bio
Mini Bio: 50

PostSubject: Re: ~Rocky's Wolf Fursona~   ~Rocky's Wolf Fursona~ I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:07 am

Hi there Rocky C:
Your biography doesn't include everything its supposed to...
You might want to take a look at this
: https://indigofire.rpg-board.net/t26-about-biography
Goodbye! ;D
Back to top Go down
http://halfgadkingdom.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Rocky's Wolf Fursona~   ~Rocky's Wolf Fursona~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Rocky's Wolf Fursona~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Indigo Fire Pack :: General Rolelaying :: Biography-
Jump to: